How to arrive to our hotel in Gardena
Position and Arrival
To reach Family Hotel Posta in Val Gardena is very simple.
From the motorway A22 from Brennero, exit at Chiusa and take the SS242d to Val Gardena. Proceed straight ahead until you arrive to Santa Cristina, where our hotel is well indicated.
If you prefer to travel by train, we can inform you that all IC and EC trains stop in Bolzano and Bressanone, from where you can take a regular bus which stops a few metres from the hotel. We can also organise a taxi for you.
Planning the Journey
Rent a car – AVIS (Selva & S. Cristina)
If you travel by air, here is a survey of the nearest airports:
- Bolzano (circa 40 km - 50 minutes)
- Innsbruck (circa 120 km - 1 hours 15 minutes)
- Verona (circa 190 km - 2 hours)
- Brescia (circa 230 km - 2 hours 20 minutes)
- Bergamo (circa 270 km - 2 hours 45 minutes)
- Treviso (circa 170 km - 3 hours)
Please note that a tourist coach connection between Val Gardena and the airports of Milano/Bergamo and Verona/Brescia has now been established: