A family hotel with a view to the Dolomites
More than just all inclusive
Choose our family hotel in the Dolomites to enjoy a wide array of inclusive services. The staff are always at your disposal with useful insider tips for a pleasurable, carefree holiday at Family Hotel Posta in Val Gardena.
For all gourmets
- Aperitif at the hotel bar accompanied by irresistible snacks
- Fantastic themed breakfast buffet
- 4-course choice menu, skilfully prepared, also available for vegetarians
- Daily afternoon buffet with homemade pastries, cold cuts, yogurt, fruit and Nutella hazelnut chocolate spread
- romantic candlelight gala dinner
- Tyrolean farmers’ buffet with local specialties
- professional sommelier to help you choose the matching wine
- heated outdoor pool (33° C) with indoor entrance
- wellness oasis with organic hay and Finnish sauna cabin with view of the garden
- relaxation area with magnificent views
- Finnish sauna and Turkish steambath with herbs and private family relaxation area
- sun loungers, towels, bathrobes and slippers provided for adults and children
- “Cindarella” beauty centre: treatments utilizing high-quality products (extra charge)
- fitness centre with modern equipment and views of the Sassolungo mountain
- Perfect connection within 50 m to the nearest ski lift into the ski carousel Dolomiti Superski and the famous Sellaronda
- Ski guided tours and ski safari: fantastic ski adventures with daily excursions for experienced and advanced skiers, accompanied by our guide Silvio
- Winter hiking and snowshoe excursions guided by Christoph (extra charge)
- Posta ski shuttle, shuttle bus to the ski lifts and cable cars in Santa Cristina
- Ski pass service: purchase ski passes comfortably directly at the hotel
- Enjoyable guided hiking and high Alpine hiking tours with our expert guides Silvio and Werner
- Pleasant tours for the whole family
- Cheerful barbecue parties at our mountain lodge (extra charge)
- Nordic walking introduction course with rental of telescopic sticks
- Climbing introduction course and breathtaking sunrise tour with expert Alpine guide*
- Gardena Card, convenient weekly card, valid at the numerous ski lifts and cable cars (extra charge)
*Extra cost of 25.00 euro per person; the programme will take place with a minimum number of 3 participants.
- Monday to Saturday from 9.30 a.m. to 10 p.m. we offer child-care service at the Dumbo Club for kids above 3 years old. On Sunday the fun starts at 4 p.m. with a cheerful children’s entertainment programme.
- games and entertainment on two floors at Villa Dumbo, with DIY children’s workshops, kitchen, PlayStation, fantastic movies shown on a giant screen, pool table, practice climbing wall, soccer table and Mondo Soft cushions for all-round fun
- little adventure park for children with cottage “Tymothy”, ping pong and boccia
- heated outdoor children’s pool (30° C) with water slide
- bathrobes, slippers, rubber rings and water wings are provided
- delicious children-only breakfast buffet
- appetizing daily afternoon snack with refreshments at the Dumbo Club
- lunch (extra charge) and dinner at the colourful kids table with tasty kids menus
- freshly prepared strained vegetables and vegetable broth always available for toddlers
- rent-free strollers, highchairs, bibs, baby monitors, nappy changing tables, bathtubs, toilet reducer, baby carriers, front carriers, bottle warmers and Thermos flasks for day trips
- “Club of the Gnomes”: a fluffy kids world, fitted with soft flooring and a huge selection of toys and furry animal toys
- Daily transfer to the ski school for children who attend the group course (Dumbo Ski bibs are provided)
- Free lift pass for children born after 27.11.2009 accompanied by one paying adult
- cute kiddies farewell gift
Discounts for kids
Prices for kids staying in the 3rd or 4th bed with 2 fully paying guests (Family Comfort & Family Superior):
- From 0 to 2 years: 40,00 Euro per day
- From 3 to 11 years: -50%
- over 12 years: -30%
Prices for kids staying on the 3rd or 4th bed with 2 fully paying guests in all the other categories:
- 50% discount, independent of the age
- Rates are per person and include half board as well as use of the spa facilities and all included services. In addition, since January 2014 a tourist tax of 2.00 euro per person/day is levied by the Province of Bolzano (children under 14 are exempt).
- Check-in and check-out times: rooms are available as from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival. We kindly request that you leave the rooms by 11 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Payment methods at the hotel: we accept cash (up to 2,999.99 euro), cheques, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Eurocard) and debit cards.
- Confirmation of reservation: the reservation is considered binding following receipt of a written request for reservation including the stipulated amount for the deposit, or following receipt of the full payment online.
Our bank details are as follows:
Cassa Raiffeisen of Selva in Val Gardena
S. Cristina branch (Province of Bolzano, Italy)
IBAN: IT 44 S 0823858860000301059301 SWIFT/BIC: RZSBIT21155
- Cancellation of stay:
If the cancellation is received no later than one month before the planned arrival, there is no charge.
If the cancellation is received no later than one month before the planned arrival, we reserve the right to withhold the deposit. In the event of a late arrival or early departure, we reserve the right to retain 80% of the total amount against the deposit, which has already been paid.
- Insurance against cancellation:
Before the start of a trip, the unexpected can occur. We insure against cancellation fees, providing financial cover. In the event of a late arrival or a premature departure, or if there is a ‘no show’ for reasons due to force majeure, cancellation fees may be charged in compliance with EU regulations. To avoid unnecessary costs resulting from such situations, we recommend you take out the European Travel Insurance who will pick up the costs of possible cancellation charges. Make sure that you specify your intention to take out such insurance in advance and kindly request the necessary forms from us to be filled in at the time of booking.
- Dogs: 15 euro per day (food excluded)
Holiday voucher: the pleasure of giving the gift of a smile
Isn’t it wonderful to give the gift of a few days of blessed unconcern to someone dear to you? A special occasion, an anniversary, a birthday or a much longed for success…but it need not even be a special occasion - the important thing is to express estimation to someone close to you. A holiday voucher for Family Hotel Posta can be personalized according to your wishes.
It is sufficient to send us an e-mail to email@example.com with all your individual wishes and we will take care of the rest!