Our mountain hotel for children in summer
Spend a holiday at one with nature!
Summer or winter, the guests of our mountain hotel – children and grownups alike – can enjoy exciting adventures and pleasurable experiences for all tastes. Holidays are the most important time of the year, so no room for boredom! To help you and your kids make the most of your holidays together, we have created a rich activity programme brimming with surprises. Your kids will find new friends, play for hours in the playroom (or playground, depending on the season), enjoy the attentive care of our qualified childminders, spend plenty of time in the great outdoors, and discover all the natural gems hidden in the surroundings of our mountain hotel.
We would like your children to remember their time at Family Hotel Posta as the best holiday they ever spent!
Wood, earth, tracks – adventure and spatial orientation
Explore, discover, and learn – if your children love nature, our mountain hotel offers the perfect programme to spark their enthusiasm. Twice a week, we organise exciting adventures in the woods for children aged 7 to 12. Accompanied by forestry experts, they will learn about important wood facts, go in search of animal tracks, and develop their sense of direction.
It has a distinctive smell and it is home to a stunning variety of life forms – the wood soil is a fascinating microcosm for nature detectives to investigate. Right below the surface lies the natural habitat of insects and small mammals, criss-crossed by an incredibly large network of plant- and fungi roots. Who shed this feather? Who nibbled this fungus? Who pierced that tree? Compass and map at the ready, the young detectives will explore the tracks under expert guidance, and receive useful tips and tricks. Then they will be ready to experience the night with all their senses. What animals are active at night? What noises can you hear in the wood? How can stars point you in the right direction? Our little nature detectives and their parents will set out together to find all the answers.
Summer adventures for children
- Guided excursion into the mountains together with mom and dad
- Visit at the horse riding stable with pony ride and horse-drawn carriage ride (at an extra cost)
- Barbecue delight in the mountains together with the whole family (at an extra cost)
- Climbing course for children above 6 years (at an extra cost)
- Visit to a farm with sampling of fresh milk and yoghurt (at an extra cost)
- Nature Exploration Camp for children above 7 years (at an extra cost)
- Treasure hunt in the garden, ping pong tournament, different games and competitions in the pool and much more