Family Hotel Posta: the child-friendly hotel in Val Gardena
Children love to stay here – find out why!
We know – spoiling children is not a wise thing to do, but there is no harm in pampering them every once in a while! A holiday at our child-friendly hotel in Val Gardena is a marvellous opportunity to cosset them – something we are quite happy to help you with! At Family Hotel Posta in Val Gardena, kids come first. Our holiday concept focuses entirely on the family – both as a whole and as a group of individuals with different needs and preferences. For this reason we devised a series of inclusive services that take into account everyone’s wishes, so that the whole family can enjoy a truly regenerating holiday experience.
Four seasons, countless opportunities
Little guests spending their summer holidays at our family-friendly hotel have a world of fun at their feet, running the gamut from a playground to a heated outdoor pool and including of course a stimulating daily entertainment programme. There is plenty to experience during winter, too; after all, South Tyrol is a renowned ski Mecca! Beside the leisure activities offered by our Dumbo Club and Junior Club, kids and teens have the chance to learn to ski, bolt downhill on a tobogganing feat with their new friends, and run riot the way they like to.
In the meantime, parents can enjoy some rest in the sauna, at the fitness centre or at the Cindarella beauty centre, safe in the knowledge that their little treasures are in good hands. Of course, there is also a wide range of experiences the whole family can enjoy together. For example, come pay a family visit to the spa: we have some beauty treatments tailored for junior connoisseurs! But there’s also a rich activity programme including jaunts, barbecue, hikes and other adventures designed for families – quality experiences that turn into fond memories.
9 reasons to choose our family hotel in South Tyrol
- ¾ board with breakfast buffet with thematic choices, Dinner with four course meal of your choice, afternoon buffet with home-made pastries
- Tyrolean farmers’ buffet with local specialties
- Indoor- and outdoor swimming pool heated to 32°C and children’s outdoor pool with slide
- Wellness centre with herbal steam bath and Finnish sauna cabin with view of the park
- Suggestively panoramic recreation area
- Beauty centre “Cindarella” for gorgeous beauty treatments (for an additional fee)
- Fitness centre with innovative cardio equipment with a view of Mt. Sassolungo
- Winter: weekly activity program, skiguiding, skisafari, winter hiking and snowshoe excursions, ski pass service
- Summer: Weekly activity and excursion program, pleasant tours for the whole family, cheerful barbecue parties at our mountain lodge, Nordic Walking introduction course with rental of telescopic sticks, climbing introduction course and breathtaking sunrise tour with expert Alpine guide (at an additional fee)
In a nutshell, why children love our family hotel
- Monday to Saturday from 9.30 a.m. to 10 p.m. we offer child-care service at the Dumbo Club for kids above 3 years old. On Sunday the fun starts at 4 p.m. with a cheerful children’s entertainment programme.
- games and entertainment on two floors at Villa Dumbo, with DIY children’s workshops, kitchen, PlayStation, fantastic movies shown on a giant screen, pool table, practice climbing wall, soccer table and Mondo Soft cushions for all-round fun
- little adventure park for children with cottage “Tymothy”, ping pong and boccia
- heated outdoor children’s pool (30° C) with water slide (summer)
- bathrobes, slippers, rubber rings and water wings are provided
- delicious children-only breakfast buffet
- appetizing daily afternoon snack with refreshments at the Dumbo Club
- lunch (extra charge) and dinner at the colourful kids table with tasty kids menus
- freshly prepared strained vegetables and vegetable broth always available for toddlers
- rent-free strollers, highchairs, bibs, baby monitors, nappy changing tables, bathtubs, toilet reducer, baby carriers, front carriers, bottle warmers and Thermos flasks for day trips
- “Club of the Gnomes”: a fluffy kids world, fitted with soft flooring and a huge selection of toys and furry animal toys
- cute kiddies farewell gift
- Free lift pass for children born after 27.11.2009 accompanied by one paying adult